Agriculture just became a little more entertaining thanks to a new music video by the Peterson Farm Bros, a pro-agriculture group from Kansas. Their parody takes on “I'm Sexy and I Know it” to show that they are “farmers and [they] grow it.”
Ranching music video goes viral
- Is there a right to farm?
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- In the Cattle Markets: Northern Plains calf marketing situation
- Food Babe visits my university
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- Farmers’ biggest issue may be consumer expectations in the future