Agriculture just became a little more entertaining thanks to a new music video by the Peterson Farm Bros, a pro-agriculture group from Kansas. Their parody takes on “I'm Sexy and I Know it” to show that they are “farmers and [they] grow it.”
Ranching music video goes viral
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- Ag markets posted mixed results Friday morning
- Modern beef processing plant reopens in western Nebraska
- Genomics test strategies explored
- Cow lease/share arrangements match cows to feed resources
- Jolley: Five Minutes with Dr. Jude Capper, social media maven
- Did you invite the MVP to your fall tailgating party?
- Ethanol cut may drive down U.S. corn prices, drive up subsidies
- U.S. beef imports strengthen in 2012
- Burger King profit boosted by cost cuts, new food
- Changes to pipeline infrastructure to relieve Cushing bottleneck
- Resource guide assists military veterans interested in farming
- NCBA Op-Ed: EPA’s regulatory overreach