Are you familiar with the beef checkoff? It's your one-dollar per head beef checkoff investment that does all kinds of things to help make sure consumers feel good about buying your beef.
- California marks warmest winter and spring on record
- Annual Minnesota Nutrition Conference scheduled
- Race for North Dakota's agriculture commissioner is all about oil
- New ZILMAX data being presented
- Grains dipped Tuesday while the other markets climbed
- Purdue agronomist: “Cautiously optimistic” about corn crop