Are you familiar with the beef checkoff? It's your one-dollar per head beef checkoff investment that does all kinds of things to help make sure consumers feel good about buying your beef.
- Society for Range Management annual Texas meeting set for Oct.7-9
- Blasingame Chair: Reviewing the past and looking to the future
- Ag markets ended Tuesday mostly lower
- Beef Marketing Group created to help producers sell cattle
- Islamic State uses agriculture to tighten grip in Iraq
- Texas A&M Extension offers private pesticide applicator training