Brian Bertelsen, Vice President of Field Operations for U.S. Premium Beef LLC (USPB), talks about the value of raising high-quality cattle.
Record premiums show quality is no fad
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- USDA certified "Very Tender" beef debut in Matthews, N.C.
- Guarding against overreach of the Endangered Species Act
- Higher beef prices taking a bite out of McDonald's profits
- Jolley: Five Minutes with the Cliven Bundy fiasco
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Thursday morning
- Following the rails: USDA tracks ag exports across the border
- “Using farmers as educators, not mascots”
- Cattle and beef markets so far in 2014
- Saving the lesser prairie chicken: What landowners should know
- Do distillers grains work In cattle rations at today’s prices?
- Marbling and functional cows
- Cattle pot overturns in Fort Worth, killing at least a dozen head