Farm Bureau fights a department of labor proposal that would restrict the ability of young people under the age of 16 from working on farms.
Regulatory labor proposal
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- 3,000 pounds of copper wire stolen from Oklahoma ranch
- Will Smith dethroned in latest Peterson Farm Bros. parody
- Changes in U.S.-Mexican cattle and beef trade
- Experts weigh in on lowest beef supply in 60 years
- Peterson Brothers: What summer vacation?
- GoPass 6-month equine “passport” certificate launched in Georgia