Phil Seng, president and CEO of the U.S. Meat Export Federation, discusses the importance of the USDA’s Market Access Program (MAP) in expanding beef exports, and the need to include MAP in the debate over the next farm bill.
Risk to USDA’s Market Access Program
- Ag markets ended Tuesday in mixed fashion once again.
- Consumers confused over some grocer labels
- USDA expands support for small, mid-sized farmers and ranchers
- Fire in South Dakota: An introduction
- Bill would keep farmer’s private information private
- New decision tool now available on ag decision maker
Magnum Top Load Spreaders
Nuhn Industries Ltd.