The American International Charolais Association is participating in a feed efficiency project with results scheduled to be delivered during a field day August 22 & 23 at the University of Illinois.
- World Farmers’ Organisation attends UN Climate Summit
- White House to take on antibiotic resistance
- Researchers: Cattle welfare more important than cost to consumers
- NCBA representative addresses Beef Checkoff changes
- Monday Market Sentiment: 5-area cash trade slips
- Red Angus producers assure quality product