The American International Charolais Association is participating in a feed efficiency project with results scheduled to be delivered during a field day August 22 & 23 at the University of Illinois.
Robert Williams describes Feed Efficiency Project
- 50 beef cattle profit tips
- Strong U.S. crude oil production growth forecast through 2015
- Nebraska BQA: Audits and assessments in beef cattle production
- Cattle Outlook: Fed cattle prices strengthen
- 13th annual Animal Ag Summit "Cracking the Millennial Code"
- Higher placements expected ahead Cattle on Feed report