Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack looks back at the accomplishments and challenges of 2012 and looks ahead to opportunities in 2013.
Secretary Vilsack on 2012 and looking ahead
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Ag markets posted mixed results Friday morning
- Modern beef processing plant reopens in western Nebraska
- Genomics test strategies explored
- Cow lease/share arrangements match cows to feed resources
- Jolley: Five Minutes with Dr. Jude Capper, social media maven
- Did you invite the MVP to your fall tailgating party?
- Ethanol cut may drive down U.S. corn prices, drive up subsidies
- U.S. beef imports strengthen in 2012
- Burger King profit boosted by cost cuts, new food
- Changes to pipeline infrastructure to relieve Cushing bottleneck
- Resource guide assists military veterans interested in farming
- NCBA Op-Ed: EPA’s regulatory overreach