During the recent Animal Disease Traceability (ADT) Forum, Chuck Adami, President and CEO, Equity Livestock Sales Association, discussed the need for uniform ADT standards among states and the value of the Interstate Certificate of Veterinary Inspection for ensuring health of shipped cattle and providing traceability. Equity operates 11 livestock auction markets in Wisconsin.
- Bears made presence felt in the ag markets Thursday afternoon
- Drones draw interest to crop scouting and other new farm uses
- How is antibiotic use going to change under proposals by the FDA
- Commentary: Bashing beef
- 2014 Farm Bill conservation compliance changes
- Ag markets proved surprisingly changeable Thursday morning