During the recent Animal Disease Traceability (ADT) Forum, Chuck Adami, President and CEO, Equity Livestock Sales Association, discussed the need for uniform ADT standards among states and the value of the Interstate Certificate of Veterinary Inspection for ensuring health of shipped cattle and providing traceability. Equity operates 11 livestock auction markets in Wisconsin.
- Is there a right to farm?
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- In the Cattle Markets: Northern Plains calf marketing situation
- Food Babe visits my university
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- Farmers’ biggest issue may be consumer expectations in the future