Sherman Berg began his career in the livestock industry with the American Shorthorn Association in 1964. He was a faithful supporter of youth livestock programs, and retired as president of the Knights of Ak-Sar-Ben in Omaha, Neb.
Sherman Berg recognized at Ag Media Summit
- Guarding against overreach of the Endangered Species Act
- Higher beef prices taking a bite out of McDonald's profits
- Jolley: Five Minutes with the Cliven Bundy fiasco
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Thursday morning
- Following the rails: USDA tracks ag exports across the border
- Certified Animal Welfare Audits for farms: The leap