The dollar-beef ($B) index helps cattlemen select for cattle that perform and grade. Megan Rolf, Oklahoma State University animal scientist, discusses how to use such selection indexes effectively.
- Commentary: A new counter to GMO haters
- Meat production strains land and water resources, researchers say
- Children's livestock shows have become about competition, money
- Female markets soar during August
- It’s only natural, but what does that mean?
- Food supplement to improve cattle digestive system in the works