The dollar-beef ($B) index helps cattlemen select for cattle that perform and grade. Megan Rolf, Oklahoma State University animal scientist, discusses how to use such selection indexes effectively.
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Peterson Farm Bros. nail Katy Perry ‘Roar’ parody
- Spotlight on Economics: The value of USDA reports
- Tyson imposes animal welfare requirements on beef producers
- Merck updates veterinarians on Zilmax
- Study blaming rat tumors on Roundup and GM corn retracted
- Conventionally produced beef…safe and sustainable?