At the recent Animal Disease Traceability forum in Denver, Kaylen Henry with GlobalVetLINK describes how the new ADT rule emphasizes use of Interstate Certificates of Veterinary Inspection (ICVI) for interstate shipment of several classes of cattle, and how electronic filing of ICVI documents can help streamline the process.
Streamlining the ADT process
- Conventionally produced beef…safe and sustainable?
- Merck updates veterinarians on Zilmax
- Distillers grain prices don’t decline as fast as corn prices
- Recent changes in U.S.-Mexican cattle and beef trade
- Revenue insurance—a certainty in an otherwise unknown farm bill
- Study blaming rat tumors on Roundup and GM corn retracted