At the recent Animal Disease Traceability forum in Denver, Kaylen Henry with GlobalVetLINK describes how the new ADT rule emphasizes use of Interstate Certificates of Veterinary Inspection (ICVI) for interstate shipment of several classes of cattle, and how electronic filing of ICVI documents can help streamline the process.
Streamlining the ADT process
- Defiant Nevada rancher wins ‘range war’ with feds…for now
- Jolley: The feds have been bundied
- Jolley: Five minutes with CSPI's bad science
- Northeast started 2014 by “Livin’ Lean. Lovin’ Beef”
- Minimizing the risks of fescue toxicosis in cattle
- Ukraine-Russia situation clearly supporting the crop markets