Jesse Larios, manager of Foster Feedyard, a 40,000-head operation in southern California, takes every opportunity to visit with consumers and tell them about beef production. At the recent Cattle Feeders Hall of Fame banquet, he explains how he engages consumers, shows pride in his profession and promotes beef.
- The new GMO concern: Superweeds
- Hay quality and supplemental feeding for cattle
- Not so fast on plans to import beef from Brazil, Argentina
- Beef pricing worksheet for producers considering direct marketing
- Ag markets posted a general comeback Wednesday
- Ohioan earns seat on National Beef Ambassador Team