South Dakota and surrounding states were hit in early October with one of the most devastating blizzards in history, resulting in the death of tens of thousands of cattle. While officials assess the total damage, several industry organizations have established a relief fund.
The Angus Report Special Segment: South Dakota blizzard news
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Cow lease/share arrangements match cows to feed resources
- Jolley: Five Minutes with Dr. Jude Capper, social media maven
- Did you invite the MVP to your fall tailgating party?
- BeefTalk: Is a cow ever too ornery?
- Boehner says expiring US farm bill should get 1-month extension
- Ag markets seem set to end the week in mixed fashion
- Ethanol cut may drive down U.S. corn prices, drive up subsidies
- U.S. beef imports strengthen in 2012
- Burger King profit boosted by cost cuts, new food
- Resource guide assists military veterans interested in farming
- NCBA Op-Ed: EPA’s regulatory overreach
- Dodge ‘Year of the Farmer’ comes to life in photo collection