Will college graduates be able to find jobs in agriculture? According to articles in Forbes and Yahoo, ag jobs are in decline. In this week's Bottom Line, This Week in Louisiana Agriculture's Neil Melancon shows us why the writers of those articles are likely wrong.
The Bottom Line: Future of ag jobs
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- Ag markets posted a general advance mid-day Wednesday
- Former Eastern Livestock CEO, CFO sentenced for federal crimes
- TSCRA works with sale barns to catch Houston cattle thief
- Mexico says U.S. not respecting WTO ruling on meat labeling
- Vance Publishing's 40 under 40
- Schwieterman: Cattle futures rally sharply higher after reversal
- Michigan hay buyers should plan purchases early
- Post-tornado composting a solution for disposal of dead livestock
- New animal identification rules aid disease traceability
- Seven jobs more dangerous than farming
- Drought losses in Oklahoma top $400 million for 2012
- Survey reveals most Americans in favor of COOL