At the AABP conference, Zoetis technical services veterinarian Vic Cortese discusses the need for veterinarians to extend their services to address various management issues within beef and dairy operations. Dr. Cortese recently was selected as one of the 20 Influential Beef and Dairy Veterinarians in the 20th Anniversary issue of Bovine Veterinarian.
The evolution of bovine veterinarian practice
- Defiant Nevada rancher wins ‘range war’ with feds…for now
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- U.S. bill seeks to block mandatory GMO food labeling by states
- Commentary: Sick Stunts R Us
- Northeast started 2014 by “Livin’ Lean. Lovin’ Beef”
- Minimizing the risks of fescue toxicosis in cattle