At the AABP conference, Zoetis technical services veterinarian Vic Cortese discusses the need for veterinarians to extend their services to address various management issues within beef and dairy operations. Dr. Cortese recently was selected as one of the 20 Influential Beef and Dairy Veterinarians in the 20th Anniversary issue of Bovine Veterinarian.
The evolution of bovine veterinarian practice
- “Using farmers as educators, not mascots”
- Saving the lesser prairie chicken: What landowners should know
- Marbling and functional cows
- Cattle Outlook: Fed cattle prices strengthen
- Beef Herd Expansion: More fencing, choose supplies carefully
- Cattle pot overturns in Fort Worth, killing at least a dozen head