At the Cattle Industry Summer Conference in Denver, NCBA CEO Forrest Roberts outlines some of the key issues NCBA members hope to address over the coming year.
Top issues at summer conference
- “Using farmers as educators, not mascots”
- Saving the lesser prairie chicken: What landowners should know
- Marbling and functional cows
- Cattle Outlook: Fed cattle prices strengthen
- Beef Herd Expansion: More fencing, choose supplies carefully
- Cattle pot overturns in Fort Worth, killing at least a dozen head