Kuner Feedlot, one of 12 in the JBS Five Rivers group, averages more than 100 tours per year. General Manager Nolan Stone talks about why they open their facility up.
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- Rabobank projects substantial growth in Brazil feedlot sector
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- Grazing conference to help producers learn to improve land
- Eating certain fats might offset some heart risk from weight gain