Kuner Feedlot, one of 12 in the JBS Five Rivers group, averages more than 100 tours per year. General Manager Nolan Stone talks about why they open their facility up.
Tours ramp up at Kuner Feedlot
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- “Using farmers as educators, not mascots”
- Saving the lesser prairie chicken: What landowners should know
- Cattle and beef markets so far in 2014
- Marbling and functional cows
- Do distillers grains work In cattle rations at today’s prices?
- Cattle pot overturns in Fort Worth, killing at least a dozen head