Tom Noffisinger, DVM, has long practiced, advocated and taught low-stress animal handling practices. During the recent Academy of Veterinary Consultants summer meeting, he discussed some of the progress he’s seen as producers learn and adopt methods to work in harmony with their animals.
Training handlers, training animals
- Proposal could put U.S. cattle herd at risk of FMD
- Water Police, part four: EPA's definition of 'adjacent waters'
- Transitioning newly purchased bulls
- Potential impact of climate change on rangeland plants
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- U.S. steps up trade pressure on Japan ahead of Obama visit