Tom Noffisinger, DVM, has long practiced, advocated and taught low-stress animal handling practices. During the recent Academy of Veterinary Consultants summer meeting, he discussed some of the progress he’s seen as producers learn and adopt methods to work in harmony with their animals.
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- State cattlemen’s groups to USDA: Hands off the checkoff
- Six universities launch animal ag industry climate change website
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- Rabobank projects substantial growth in Brazil feedlot sector