Tom Noffisinger, DVM, has long practiced, advocated and taught low-stress animal handling practices. During the recent Academy of Veterinary Consultants summer meeting, he discussed some of the progress he’s seen as producers learn and adopt methods to work in harmony with their animals.
- Bears made presence felt in the ag markets Thursday afternoon
- Drones draw interest to crop scouting and other new farm uses
- How is antibiotic use going to change under proposals by the FDA
- Commentary: Bashing beef
- 2014 Farm Bill conservation compliance changes
- Ag markets proved surprisingly changeable Thursday morning