Tom Noffisinger, DVM, has long practiced, advocated and taught low-stress animal handling practices. During the recent Academy of Veterinary Consultants summer meeting, he discussed some of the progress he’s seen as producers learn and adopt methods to work in harmony with their animals.
- Feeder Cattle Review: Bullish cattle-on-feed report fuels fire
- Okla. Attorney General keeps pressure on HSUS
- Mid-year inventory shows further declines in cattle numbers
- High cattle prices, availability of replacement cows persist
- Herd rebuilding will be a slow process
- Cattle Outlook: Fed cattle prices set new records