Leann Saunders represents “Where Food Comes From, Inc.” an identification and verification company formerly known as IMI Global. At the recent International Livestock Congress in Denver, she outlined some of the trends in verifying processes and providing more information to beef consumers.
- 300 Days of Grazing field day set for Nov. 18 at SWREC
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- Emergency preparedness workshops planned for livestock operations
- Ohio State offers commercial pesticide applicator recertification
- Red Angus selection indices estimate profitability
- Ag conservation publication available from Purdue Extension