A program from the University of Kentucky College of Agriculture is having success for beef producers involving birth weight and weaning weight. It's working for Mike Wilson, a cow-calf producer, in Anderson County, Kentucky.
UK beef study: Birth/weaning weight
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Peterson Farm Bros. nail Katy Perry ‘Roar’ parody
- Merck updates veterinarians on Zilmax
- Spotlight on Economics: The value of USDA reports
- Revenue insurance—a certainty in an otherwise unknown farm bill
- Conventionally produced beef…safe and sustainable?
- Distillers grain prices don’t decline as fast as corn prices