Compared to last week, feeder steers and heifers weighing over 650 lbs sold 4.00-8.00 lower with many instances as much as 12.00 lower especially in the Northern Plains. Calves under 650 lbs traded fully 5.00 to 15.00 lower with the driest areas quoting lightweights as much as 20.00 lower and the popular 500 lb calf seeing the full decline.
USDA’s Corbitt Wall: Feeder steers, heifers plummet
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- Michigan hay buyers should plan purchases early
- New animal identification rules aid disease traceability
- Corn planting pace turns from record slow to record fast
- U.S. cattle placements rise in April as feed costs subside
- Survey reveals most Americans in favor of COOL
- Ag markets were mixed to start the new week