Compared to last week, feeder cattle sold with very uneven trade this week, with varying trends depending on what part of the week sales occurred, location and quality of feeder cattle.
USDA’s Corbitt Wall: Marketing for feeder cattle slowing
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- U.S. dollar strength weighed heavily on commodities overnight
- Natural gas prices averages $3.97 per MMBtu for June
- House begins Farm Bill debate
- Measuring consumer satisfaction for beef producers
- Natural gas production declines in the GOM strong on the mainland
- U.S. electricity prices grows 1.1% in 2013