This Week in Louisiana Agriculture's A.J. Sabine tells us why the withdrawal of a proposed U.S. Department of Labor rule is being called a victory by family-run farm operations.
Victory for farm families
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- New school lunch beef recipes win approval from kids, foodservice
- Prices for corn and soybeans, five years from now
- Drier weather to give big boost to U.S. corn plantings
- The relationship between retail gasoline prices and futures prices
- Agriculture is expected to remain strong in the coming decade
- Domestic ethanol production starts to grow again