Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack comments on the South Dakota livestock disaster saying USDA Under Secretary Michael Scuse is going there to get first hand information. Secretary Vilsack also comments on the need for Congressional action on a budget, a new Farm Bill and comprehensive immigration reform.
- Most crop futures are starting Thursday on a strong note
- Harvest delays increase odds of yield loss for corn growers
- Learning how calves perform post weaning
- Purdue experts to address changing ag market conditions
- New book delves into ‘Depolarizing Food and Agriculture’
- Surging soy prices sparked a broad crop-market advance Wednesday