Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack comments on the South Dakota livestock disaster saying USDA Under Secretary Michael Scuse is going there to get first hand information. Secretary Vilsack also comments on the need for Congressional action on a budget, a new Farm Bill and comprehensive immigration reform.
- Natural gas, Henry Hub prices fall
- White House Rural Council to invest $10 billion for job-creation
- Bears made presence felt in the ag markets Thursday afternoon
- Drones draw interest to crop scouting and other new farm uses
- How is antibiotic use going to change under proposals by the FDA
- Commentary: Bashing beef