Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack is calling on both the public sector and private industry to reduce food waste. The USDA’s Bob Ellison has more.
Vilsack calls for ending food waste
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- USDA raises corn export forecast by 25 million bushels
- Funding drought curbs Australia's "food bowl to Asia" ambitions
- Jolley: Quick! What the hell are we eating?
- D.C. Watch: Apply for disaster assistance by April 15
- FDA lacks clarity in trans fats phase-out process
- Animal-health industry commits to FDA Guidance 213
- Commentary: Smoking or meat-eating?
- Using the “Nebraska advantage” to grow the livestock industry
- Cattle Outlook: Boxed beef prices advance, fed prices retract
- Control weeds now for better pastures this summer
- Implementation of 2014 Farm Bill allows farmers time for choices
- Research shows cows aren’t crying wolf