Executive vice president Wade Shafer describes a carcass merit program, multi-breed genetics evaluation and other services provided by the American Simmental Association.
Wade Schafer, American Simmental Association
- Defiant Nevada rancher wins ‘range war’ with feds…for now
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- U.S. bill seeks to block mandatory GMO food labeling by states
- Commentary: Sick Stunts R Us
- Northeast started 2014 by “Livin’ Lean. Lovin’ Beef”
- Minimizing the risks of fescue toxicosis in cattle