TAMPA, Fla. – Colorado rancher Mark Frasier currently serves as president of the Colorado Livestock Association. During the Cattle Industry Convention in Denver this week he discusses water concerns at his family’s eastern-Colorado ranch and how water issues top the agenda for ranchers in Colorado and across the United States.
Water issues, on the ranch and across the country
- Merck updates veterinarians on Zilmax
- Conventionally produced beef…safe and sustainable?
- Distillers grain prices don’t decline as fast as corn prices
- Revenue insurance—a certainty in an otherwise unknown farm bill
- Recent changes in U.S.-Mexican cattle and beef trade
- Study blaming rat tumors on Roundup and GM corn retracted