Tampa, Fla. – Florida rancher Woody Larson, who serves as president of the Florida Cattlemen’s Association, welcomes attendees to the 2013 Cattle Industry Convention in Tampa, and discusses the long history of ranching in Florida.
Welcome to the 2013 Cattle Industry Convention in Florida
- “Using farmers as educators, not mascots”
- Saving the lesser prairie chicken: What landowners should know
- Cattle and beef markets so far in 2014
- Marbling and functional cows
- Do distillers grains work In cattle rations at today’s prices?
- Cattle pot overturns in Fort Worth, killing at least a dozen head