Tampa, Fla. – Florida rancher Woody Larson, who serves as president of the Florida Cattlemen’s Association, welcomes attendees to the 2013 Cattle Industry Convention in Tampa, and discusses the long history of ranching in Florida.
- Bears made presence felt in the ag markets Thursday afternoon
- Drones draw interest to crop scouting and other new farm uses
- How is antibiotic use going to change under proposals by the FDA
- Commentary: Bashing beef
- 2014 Farm Bill conservation compliance changes
- Ag markets proved surprisingly changeable Thursday morning