Angus producers talk about the upcoming year -- and how drought, small cow-herd numbers and the economy will impact the seedstock business.
Where's the bull business headed in 2013?
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- U.S. cattle placements rise in April as feed costs subside
- Insects. They’re what’s for dinner!
- The relationship between retail gasoline prices and futures prices
- Texas ranchers & cattlemen purchase South Texas beef processor
- New school lunch beef recipes win approval from kids, foodservice
- Drought losses in Oklahoma top $400 million for 2012