Craig Jones, DVM, a technical services veterinarian with Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica Inc., outlines the company’s emphasis on disease prevention in livestock production, and their involvement with Iowa State University in developing an online biological risk-assessment tool for veterinarians to use with their clients.
Focus on prevention
- Natural gas, Henry Hub prices fall
- White House Rural Council to invest $10 billion for job-creation
- Bears made presence felt in the ag markets Thursday afternoon
- Drones draw interest to crop scouting and other new farm uses
- How is antibiotic use going to change under proposals by the FDA
- Commentary: Bashing beef