USMEF chairman supports TPA, wants to see action on farm bill
U.S. Meat Export Federation (USMEF) Chairman Mark Jagels, a fourth-generation corn and soybean farmer and custom cattle feeder from Davenport, Neb., comments on last week’s introduction of the Bipartisan Congressional Trade Priorities Act. FULL STORY »
Montana group measuring beef genetics interest abroad
A group of four Montana cattle industry experts are headed to South Africa later this month to observe the beef genetics market and identify potential business opportunities. FULL STORY »
University lecture considers U.S. role in global ag production
Current and former USDA officials will tackle the changing landscape of global agricultural production in an upcoming discussion contemplating the future of U.S. leadership in agriculture. FULL STORY »
- Commentary: Smoking or meat-eating?
- Feeder cattle review: Weather, light receipts limit market action
- Control weeds now for better pastures this summer
- Cattle Outlook: Boxed beef prices advance, fed prices retract
- Using the “Nebraska advantage” to grow the livestock industry
- U.S. readies for more 'extremely tough' trade talks with Japan
Pro Twin Slinger
Kuhn North America Inc.