Dan Halstrom, U.S. Meat Export Federation, talks about the value of exports and the reputation U.S. beef has overseas.
Beef exports depend on quality reputation
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Conventionally produced beef…safe and sustainable?
- Recent changes in U.S.-Mexican cattle and beef trade
- Revenue insurance—a certainty in an otherwise unknown farm bill
- Distillers grain prices don’t decline as fast as corn prices
- Merck updates veterinarians on Zilmax
- Study blaming rat tumors on Roundup and GM corn retracted