NCBA President J.D. Alexander discusses the recent announcement to further open Japan's market to U.S. beef, and what this means to cattlemen and women.
NCBA: Increased market access to Japan gives U.S. a boost
The audio player requires a newer version of Flash to play this clip. Please update your version of Flash by clicking below.
- Cattle the exception to the bullish ag market rule Thursday
- El Niño is back? Maybe so!
- Ag markets quite mixed Wednesday night
- Effects of post-AI nutrition management on pregnancy results
- It’s not too late to get heifers to target weight by breeding
- Balancing the ranch for protein and energy with forages
More Than Manure® (MTM®) Nutrient Manager