NCBA President J.D. Alexander discusses the recent announcement to further open Japan's market to U.S. beef, and what this means to cattlemen and women.
NCBA: Increased market access to Japan gives U.S. a boost
The audio player requires a newer version of Flash to play this clip. Please update your version of Flash by clicking below.
- Feedlot management: The key to finding and keeping good help
- Cattle Outlook: Exports down in July, imports up
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Red meat and exercise increases muscle longevity
- Rebuilding the Beef Herd program to help cattle producers
- Ag credit conditions remain strong despite lower farm income
- Easy rider: Turn UTVs into ranch workhorses
- I'll have a bunless burger with cheese, please
- Feeder Cattle Review: Feeder cattle break downward trend
- Review: Transportation shrink in beef cattle
- BeefTalk: Yes, the Shorthorns have new EPDs
- Boxers or Briefs? Underwear buried to demonstrate unhealthy soil