This week, Japan agreed to ease import restrictions, allowing U.S. beef from cattle up to 30 months of age. Prior to the anticipated announcement, we spoke with Joel Haggard, the U.S. Meat Export Federation’s senior VP for the Asia-Pacific region, about the implications of expanded beef trade with Japan and the rest of the region.
Potential growth in Asian markets
- Will Smith dethroned in latest Peterson Farm Bros. parody
- North Dakota’s TB status not to be affected by recent case
- How to grow beef demand
- 3,000 pounds of copper wire stolen from Oklahoma ranch
- U.S. 2012/13 corn export prospects cut as global trade boosted
- Feed grain supply prospects lowered on delayed plantings