This week, Japan agreed to ease import restrictions, allowing U.S. beef from cattle up to 30 months of age. Prior to the anticipated announcement, we spoke with Joel Haggard, the U.S. Meat Export Federation’s senior VP for the Asia-Pacific region, about the implications of expanded beef trade with Japan and the rest of the region.
Potential growth in Asian markets
- Defiant Nevada rancher wins ‘range war’ with feds…for now
- Jolley: The feds have been bundied
- Jolley: Five minutes with CSPI's bad science
- Northeast started 2014 by “Livin’ Lean. Lovin’ Beef”
- Minimizing the risks of fescue toxicosis in cattle
- Ukraine-Russia situation clearly supporting the crop markets