Phil Seng, president and CEO of the U.S. Meat Export Federation, discusses the importance of the USDA’s Market Access Program (MAP) in expanding beef exports, and the need to include MAP in the debate over the next farm bill.
Risk to USDA’s Market Access Program
- U.S. exports of distillate fuel rise 30% on global demand
- Increasing cropping frequency may boost food supply
- Ag markets moved generally higher on Wednesday morning
- Initial bid submitted for S.D. beef facility
- Conventionally produced beef…safe and sustainable?
- How do you compare to USDA's income, expense summary?
- Ethanol cut may drive down U.S. corn prices, drive up subsidies
- Bale grazing popularity continues to grow
- U.S. beef imports strengthen in 2012
- Thursday's auction offers fresh start for S.D. beef plant
- Resource guide assists military veterans interested in farming
- Dodge ‘Year of the Farmer’ comes to life in photo collection