Phil Seng, president and CEO of the U.S. Meat Export Federation, discusses the importance of the USDA’s Market Access Program (MAP) in expanding beef exports, and the need to include MAP in the debate over the next farm bill.
Risk to USDA’s Market Access Program
- 50 beef cattle profit tips
- Beef Herd Expansion: More fencing, choose supplies carefully
- Cattle Outlook: Fed cattle prices strengthen
- 13th annual Animal Ag Summit "Cracking the Millennial Code"
- Nebraska BQA: Audits and assessments in beef cattle production
- Minimizing the risks of fescue toxicosis in cattle