Find out why the recent expansion of U.S. Beef imports to Japan will not likely be the money maker Louisiana cow/calf producers were hoping for.
Relaxed restrictions for beef exports to Japan
- 300 Days of Grazing field day set for Nov. 18 at SWREC
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- Emergency preparedness workshops planned for livestock operations
- Ohio State offers commercial pesticide applicator recertification
- Red Angus selection indices estimate profitability
- Ag conservation publication available from Purdue Extension