JBS Extends Investment In Australia With Hide Salting Plant
The Queensland Times reports JBS S.A. has added a $22 million hide salting facility to Swift’s Dinmore site in Australia.
FULL STORY »
- New school lunch beef recipes win approval from kids, foodservice
- Prices for corn and soybeans, five years from now
- Drier weather to give big boost to U.S. corn plantings
- Agriculture is expected to remain strong in the coming decade
- What sick day? Farmers take just three a year
- Insects. They’re what’s for dinner!