Back again are two of the authors of the beef checkoff-commissioned Demand Determinant study: Dr. Ted Schroeder and Dr. Glynn Tonsor. In today’s report, the two talk about how beef prices play into the bigger picture. We begin with Dr. Schroeder.
Authors take a look at beef demand, part 2
- NIAA Antibiotics Use and Resistance Symposium nears
- K-State conference focuses on antibiotic regulations
- Considerations to determine whether to retain heifer calves
- Minimizing storage loss on hay
- Fall-applied herbicides: Which weed species should be the target?
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday