Back again are two of the authors of the beef checkoff-commissioned Demand Determinant study: Dr. Ted Schroeder and Dr. Glynn Tonsor. In today’s report, the two talk about how beef prices play into the bigger picture. We begin with Dr. Schroeder.
Authors take a look at beef demand, part 2
- Feeder Cattle Review: Bullish cattle-on-feed report fuels fire
- Okla. Attorney General keeps pressure on HSUS
- Mid-year inventory shows further declines in cattle numbers
- High cattle prices, availability of replacement cows persist
- Herd rebuilding will be a slow process
- Cattle Outlook: Fed cattle prices set new records