During the National Western Stock Show, Mitch Rohr, chief operating officer for Spruce Mountain Ranch, describes the Colorado Angus operation, its cattle, seedstock breeding programs and the Angus Night on the Mountain sale the company holds during the stock show to fund scholarships through the Angus Foundation.
Breeding at Spruce Mountain Ranch
- New school lunch beef recipes win approval from kids, foodservice
- Drier weather to give big boost to U.S. corn plantings
- Prices for corn and soybeans, five years from now
- Agriculture is expected to remain strong in the coming decade
- What sick day? Farmers take just three a year
- Senate Agriculture Committee completes Farm Bill markup