Derrell Peel looks at fourth quarter cattle markets, a spike in beef prices and the wheat pasture potential for the southern plains region.
Cattle Market: USDA data returns to show price improvement
- California marks warmest winter and spring on record
- Annual Minnesota Nutrition Conference scheduled
- Race for North Dakota's agriculture commissioner is all about oil
- New ZILMAX data being presented
- Grains dipped Tuesday while the other markets climbed
- Purdue agronomist: “Cautiously optimistic” about corn crop