Derrell Peel looks at how the cold weather is impacting livestock production and markets.
Cattle markets react to colder spring weather
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Initial bid submitted for S.D. beef facility
- Conventionally produced beef…safe and sustainable?
- How do you compare to USDA's income, expense summary?
- Where is the safety net? There is no safety net
- Lead negotiator sees January finish for overdue U.S. farm bill
- Crop markets mostly higher Tuesday night
- Ethanol cut may drive down U.S. corn prices, drive up subsidies
- Bale grazing popularity continues to grow
- U.S. beef imports strengthen in 2012
- Thursday's auction offers fresh start for S.D. beef plant
- Resource guide assists military veterans interested in farming
- Dodge ‘Year of the Farmer’ comes to life in photo collection