Eric Mousel, agricultural sciences department chair at Northwest Missouri State University, talks about the advantages early-calving heifers have over later calving counterparts.
Early calvers add dollars
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Peterson Farm Bros. nail Katy Perry ‘Roar’ parody
- Spotlight on Economics: The value of USDA reports
- Merck updates veterinarians on Zilmax
- Conventionally produced beef…safe and sustainable?
- Revenue insurance—a certainty in an otherwise unknown farm bill
- Study blaming rat tumors on Roundup and GM corn retracted