Eric Mousel, agricultural sciences department chair at Northwest Missouri State University, talks about the advantages early-calving heifers have over later calving counterparts.
Early calvers add dollars
- Ohio State offers commercial pesticide applicator recertification
- Red Angus selection indices estimate profitability
- Ag conservation publication available from Purdue Extension
- Trick or truth on Clean Water Act rule
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning
- Team Beef beat the bridge at 2014 Marine Corps Marathon