We're here today with Dave Zino, executive chef for the beef checkoff, and Deana Preble, Hy-Vee dietitian, to talk about lean beef and how it fits into the different lifestyles of today's consumer. Dave, with so many beef choices at the meat case, and different ways to prepare beef, where should consumers start?
Lean beef and today's consumer
- 300 Days of Grazing field day set for Nov. 18 at SWREC
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- Emergency preparedness workshops planned for livestock operations
- Ohio State offers commercial pesticide applicator recertification
- Red Angus selection indices estimate profitability
- Ag conservation publication available from Purdue Extension