Are you familiar with the beef checkoff? It's your one-dollar per head beef checkoff investment that does all kinds of things to help make sure consumers feel good about buying your beef.
- Is there a right to farm?
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- In the Cattle Markets: Northern Plains calf marketing situation
- Food Babe visits my university
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- Farmers’ biggest issue may be consumer expectations in the future