Glenn Selk shares why prolonged or difficult delivery can impact future reproductive rates.
Cow-calf corner: Hidden costs of difficult calving
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Spotlight on Economics: The value of USDA reports
- Clues show many livestock may have survived Colorado floods
- U.S. beef, pork exports continued surge in October
- Garden City feeder, Emporia rancher elected as KLA officers
- Beef Quiz: Tailgate MVP
- Revenue insurance—a certainty in an otherwise unknown farm bill
- Merck updates veterinarians on Zilmax
- Recent changes in U.S.-Mexican cattle and beef trade
- Conventionally produced beef…safe and sustainable?
- Distillers grain prices don’t decline as fast as corn prices
- Study blaming rat tumors on Roundup and GM corn retracted
- Changes to pipeline infrastructure to relieve Cushing bottleneck