K-State veterinarian Gregg Hanzlicek looks at assuring newborn calf health during the spring calving season, emphasizing the need for colostrum in ample quantity and quality for the calf.
Assuring newborn calf health during the spring calving season
- NIAA Antibiotics Use and Resistance Symposium nears
- K-State conference focuses on antibiotic regulations
- Considerations to determine whether to retain heifer calves
- Minimizing storage loss on hay
- Fall-applied herbicides: Which weed species should be the target?
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday