K-State veterinarian Gregg Hanzlicek looks at assuring newborn calf health during the spring calving season, emphasizing the need for colostrum in ample quantity and quality for the calf.
Assuring newborn calf health during the spring calving season
- Feeder Cattle Review: Bullish cattle-on-feed report fuels fire
- Cattle Outlook: Fed cattle prices set new records
- Mid-year inventory shows further declines in cattle numbers
- Ag futures ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Ag markets remained quite mixed at noon Friday
- Building beef cow herd requires quality management and genetics