K-State veterinarian Gregg Hanzlicek looks at assuring newborn calf health during the spring calving season, emphasizing the need for colostrum in ample quantity and quality for the calf.
Assuring newborn calf health during the spring calving season
- Feeder Cattle Review: Bullish cattle-on-feed report fuels fire
- Okla. Attorney General keeps pressure on HSUS
- Mid-year inventory shows further declines in cattle numbers
- High cattle prices, availability of replacement cows persist
- Herd rebuilding will be a slow process
- Cattle Outlook: Fed cattle prices set new records