K-State veterinarian Gregg Hanzlicek is back with another segment on bovine health management. This time, he talks about fighting scours disease in newborn calves, and why input from a veterinarian is important when choosing a treatment product.
Dealing with scours in newborn calves
- Ag markets decidedly mixed in Wednesday night action
- West Coast refineries continue to receive crude via rail
- Minimizing storage and feeding losses of round bale hay
- Indiana looking for livestock grant recipients
- Fall and winter grazing options
- Farm Bureau: EPA must withdraw irregular, biased rulemaking