K-State veterinarian Gregg Hanzlicek is back with another segment on bovine health management. This time, he talks about fighting scours disease in newborn calves, and why input from a veterinarian is important when choosing a treatment product.
Dealing with scours in newborn calves
- Is there a right to farm?
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- In the Cattle Markets: Northern Plains calf marketing situation
- Food Babe visits my university
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- Farmers’ biggest issue may be consumer expectations in the future