K-State veterinarian Gregg Hanzlicek is back with another segment on bovine health management. This time, he talks about fighting scours disease in newborn calves, and why input from a veterinarian is important when choosing a treatment product.
Dealing with scours in newborn calves
- FDA plans webinar on antiparasitic resistance
- Commentary: Activists claiming victory
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- 2015 fiscal agriculture exports projected down from 2014
- Feeder Cattle Review: Cattle traded 'unevenly steady' this week
- Beef association president comments on beef from Argentina