K-State veterinarian Gregg Hanzlicek talks about the causes and remedies for summer pneumonia in beef calves out on pasture, and why it's such a complicated disease to manage.
Causes and remedies for summer pneumonia in beef calves
- Stanley Stout Center serves as multipurpose facility
- Cotton, soyoil diverged from general ag strength Thursday night
- FAO urges support for animal disease monitoring
- Trillions of gallons of water lost in Calif. drought
- The cure to record prices
- Crop futures mostly higher, livestock prices stabilizing