K-State veterinarian Gregg Hanzlicek talks about the causes and remedies for summer pneumonia in beef calves out on pasture, and why it's such a complicated disease to manage.
Causes and remedies for summer pneumonia in beef calves
- New school lunch beef recipes win approval from kids, foodservice
- Drier weather to give big boost to U.S. corn plantings
- Prices for corn and soybeans, five years from now
- Agriculture is expected to remain strong in the coming decade
- What sick day? Farmers take just three a year
- Senate Agriculture Committee completes Farm Bill markup