K-State veterinarian Gregg Hanzlicek is back with another segment on bovine health management. This time, he talks about fighting scours disease in newborn calves, and why input from a veterinarian is important when choosing a treatment product.
Dealing with scours in newborn calves
- NIAA Antibiotics Use and Resistance Symposium nears
- K-State conference focuses on antibiotic regulations
- Considerations to determine whether to retain heifer calves
- Minimizing storage loss on hay
- Fall-applied herbicides: Which weed species should be the target?
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday