K-State beef veterinarian Larry Hollis offers the latest advice on contending with bovine respiratory disease, or BRD, in calves post-weaning. He talks about situations which will likely promote the condition and how to put together a vaccination protocol against it.
- Is there a right to farm?
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- In the Cattle Markets: Northern Plains calf marketing situation
- Food Babe visits my university
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- Farmers’ biggest issue may be consumer expectations in the future